The fifth Balkan Museum Network’s annual conference ‘Meet, See, Do’ will be held between 06 – 08 April 2017 in Prishtina, Kosovo.
We would like to invite YOU to hold one of the workshops!
The themes you can apply within are:
- Access and inclusion in museums
- Building networks of and for museums and successful communication strategies
- Digitization in museums
- Learning in museums
- Economic value of museums
‘Meet, See, Do’ consist of more than twenty sessions: keynote speeches, workshops, debates and talk shows, but the majority of the programme consists of practical workshops that run in parallel. For more information about the structure and results of the previous ‘Meet, See, Do’ BMN conferences please have a look at conference web.
We are looking for dynamic presenters who:
- Preferably work in or with one of the museums in the Balkans, but can also come from civil society organization or academia,
- Have a lessons to share, preferably related to the key topics of the conference, but other topics are also welcomed,
- Come from the Balkans, but applications from other regions will also be assessed.
Workshops are the DO part of the conference! They last 60 min for max 20 participants. The workshop should be around sharing your knowledge in an active manner, involving the participants. You can choose co-presenter if it adds value to the quality of the workshop you are proposing. Please submit a proposal for the workshop by submitting this online form.
Share your innovative and participatory work with museum colleagues!
Please submit this form until 20 January 2017. For inquiries or to discuss your idea please write to email@example.com
Balkan Museum Network is independent organisation that organises annual museum conferences in the Balkans. The Balkan Museum Networks ‘Meet, See, Do’ conference is financed by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation.