- Are you a museum from the western Balkans?
- And you want to cooperate with other museums or civil society organizations or artists in solving a problem of your local community?
- If you would like to develop your project management capacities,
- If you support values of the Balkan Museum Network and the Cultural Heritage without Borders,
- If you would like to strengthen your service provision and strategic goals.
APPLY WITH A PROJECT IDEA!
For the third year in a row, the Balkan Museum Network is issuing a Call for Museum Projects! The call is managed by Cultural Heritage without Borders (CHwB) Bosnia and Herzegovina and funded by the Swedish government (through activities of the Swedish International Development Agency).
Several grants will be available to museums in the western Balkans region in these four themes:
1. Activism and Social Justice
2. Public Engagement and Community Voices
3. Building International Links
4. Wellbeing and Health
Maximum total amount requested is up to 3.000 EUR. A special regional award is offered for a cross-border partnership project implemented by minimum of three partner museums with a maximum total amount up to 8.000 EUR.
Read more about the Criteria, and themes of the call in here!
3. Budget Form
Please e‐mail your proposals to info@ bmuseums.net no later than 4 May 2015. Information about the call are available in a video clip at THIS LINK.