Through the activities of the Balkan Museum Network and Cultural Heritage without Borders Bosnia and Herzegovina, five museum projects will be awarded a financial grants of up to € 3.000. The projects will be realized with the financial support of the Government of Sweden.
We are happy to announce that following projects will be funded:
- Museum for everyone – The Homeland Museum of Knjaževac, Serbia
- Memories of Apollonia – Museum of Apollonia Archaeological Park
- MAA for all, all to the MAA – a special program for the elderly – Museum of African art
- Stories from the past – Zenica City Museum
- Multicultural educational workshops for children and elderly people – Learn about us – Institute and Museum Bitola
Stay tuned for more information!